2/18/09

Summer Sandalias











I just can't deciiiide. I'm going to Arizona in 4 weeks and I want to buy some new shoes to wear there and for summer! (I'm sickeningly excited about breaking into summer wardrobe.) I don't have the monies to go buckwild, so I can probably only morally choose one of these, and it'll probably be the metallic pair that zip-up at the back of the ankle. I spotted them in Lucky magazine while Kathleen colored my hair last night and it was simply love at first sight. But I loooooove the red braided ones, toooooooooooo. sigh

3 comments:

  1. the red ones are my favorite!

    about the missbehave thing, its really sad. i hope they keep up with the blog though. it seriously gets me through my days. well, that and perez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RED RED RED RED
    kate, you already have some silver shoes yes???

    ReplyDelete