11/30/08

life relaunch

I should be doing so much more with my life.  I hereby declare my mission to overcome my depression & anxiety and regain control; creatively, educationally, emotionally, career-wise, and otherwise.

I can say with honesty that the last month of my life has been almost entirely devoid of purpose.  It feels sluggish and disgusting, like there's this huge, heavy, unbearable weight on my shoulders and because of it, I ignore my inspirations, aspirations, and goals and use the excuse "I have my whole life to do that stuff."  & the truth is, there's no reason to wait.

DAY 1: Sunday, November 30, 2008
I have a huge stack of books I just got from the library (more on those later) and I intend to read as much of them as I can in the coming month.




NOTE TO SELF:  re-vamp flickr page & make private/get rid of crappy uploads

No comments:

Post a Comment