11/28/08

happy thanksgiving & LTLYM

even though it's been the day after thanksgiving aka black friday for 32 minutes.  i found 6 suitable flat-screen high-def tvs on special sale tomorrow, one of which i'll be receiving as my christmas gift this year from mis padres.  good thing i'm doing all of my shopping online this year.  i've never in my life gone shopping on black friday before. & until i have a need to buy expensive electronics... i probably won't.

kanye west posts like a motherfucking blog-fiend.  i mean, he is constantly blowing up my followed-blog updates.  but he posts about pretty legit design and cult-stuff a lot, so i don't hate.

lastly,
WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS SOONER?  AS IN, THE LAST 6 YEARS IT HAS EXISTED?!?!?!  i love miranda july.

2 comments:

  1. OMG PROJECT RUNWAY ON FLAT SCREEEEEEEEEN WOOOOOOOOPDIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete